Since our beginning, Donohue has established an outstanding record for client service and technical expertise. This process starts with creative, effective and impactful marketing communications. We are seeking a self‐motivated Marketing Coordinator in our Sheboygan office.
In this position you will focus on marketing Proposals, Statements of Qualifications, Pre-qualification packages, social media tools and web updates, presentations, marketing and communication materials, and Deltek Vision and marketing library maintenance.
We are seeking an individual who is able to write and edit technically and creatively, as well as possess excellent proposal management and graphic skills. You will work collaboratively with our engineers, project managers, company leadership, and marketing team. You will benefit from your strong internal motivation and ability to work collaboratively.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide proposal support from start to finish. Work with technical staff to plan, write, design and produce proposals, statements of qualifications, and other marketing materials for potential clients.
• Develop interview presentation materials.
• Prepare ads, press releases, announcements and communication materials for web site, digital media, and print publications.
• Prepare interesting graphics and illustrations and skillfully edit photos for use in project and marketing documents
• Develop and maintain marketing information systems and records, including staff resumes, project profiles and photography, project and corporate references, technical data, office events, and other standard materials.
• Maintain and enforce company brand standards and quality control procedures.
• Provide administrative and project support to as needed.
We are seeking candidates with ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment with strict attention to detail, accuracy, and presentation; excellent prioritization and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; ability to follow through on assigned tasks with limited supervision; and a strong spirit of teamwork.
Donohue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
AEC experience beneficial
Excellent writing, editing, organizational, and graphic design skills
High proficiency with Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office tools