Drinking Water Process Engineer
Donohue is seeking an experienced Drinking Water Process Engineer to provide technical guidance and process leadership on municipal drinking water projects located throughout the Midwest. In this position you will be an integral member of project teams that create detailed facility and master plans, designs, plans and specifications, and estimates for treatment plants, tanks, pump/booster stations, and other water storage and conveyance system infrastructure. You will work closely with our clients and Donohue project team members and serve as a technical resource.
Other responsibilities include project management, involvement in drinking water marketing pursuits, proposal writing, client interviews, staying abreast of regulatory issues impacting the industry, and active participation in AWWA.
We are seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Chemical, Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with municipal water treatment systems
- Professional Engineer registration
- Strong technical background and experience in water treatment, water quality, and regulatory compliance
- Positive team- and client-focused attitude directed towards delivering quality work on time and within budget
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Active professional organization participation
This position offers an exciting opportunity for the selected candidate. You will be part of an award-winning, employee-owned water specialty firm with national water/wastewater expertise in a small company environment. Donohue offers competitive wage and benefits package with an industry-unique monthly profit-sharing plan. Office location will be determined based on best fit for selected candidate.
Donohue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Master’s degree in Chemical, Civil or Environmental Engineering
Minimum 8 years’ experience with municipal water treatment systems
Professional Engineer registration